How I Clean My Makeup Brushes! | YouTube

Sunday, February 15, 2015

 Hey guys! I thought I'd make a short video explaining how I wash my makeup brushes, its really straight forward but i know the first time I wanted to clean mine I had no idea where to start! I basically just use some baby shampoo and my brush egg (which I'll link below) to clean them, making sure to keep the brush pointing down to avoid water getting into the ferrel - this can cause the brush hairs to fall out! Then I squeeze out the excess water and lay my brushes flat to make sure the water can't get into them. I usually leave them on a towel by a radiator over night and they're dry by the morning! I hope this was helpful to you!

  

Click here to go to the eBay page where I purchased my brush egg!

How do you clean your makeup brushes?

1 comment:

  1. great tutorial thans for sharing, I'm awful at cleaning my brushes! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/seven-little-tips-for-healthier-body.html xx

    ReplyDelete