Thursday, 29 January 2015

Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette!

Hey guys! Today I'm talking palettes, and this one is especially gorgeous. The original Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time now, but this new beauty has given it a run for its money.






What I love about this is not only the fact that they eye shadows themselves are beautiful and pigmented, but the fact it's a cool toned palette. Most eyeshadows I reach for these days tend to be warm in tone and I find most palettes that are released are warm in tone too, but there's something about a cool toned smokey eye and bold lips that just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! Sometimes it's nice to change things up from the norm and this cute little palette is a great stepping stone into the cooler world! (See what I did there.. Haha) I love how this palette gives me the opportunity to go all out smokey or keep things light, and it's nice and small that it fits in my makeup bag no bother! A winner in my opinion!

Have you tried any Urban Decay Palettes?

Share:

1 comment

  1. i have the first palete and absolutely love it, these colours look so great for a perfect smokey eye. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/i-love-peachy-passionfruit.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig