Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Bobbi Brown 'Pink Glow' Highlight Powder!

Bobbi Brown christmas collections always get me, they're always so beautiful! This was my pick this year and although I know christmas has passed, my local John Lewis still had a few of these in stock the other day. And lets face it.. I couldn't not write about it!






The Pink Glow highlight powder is stunning, a gorgeous pinky-gold shimmer that looks amazing on the tops of the cheekbones. For someone who's pale like me this is absolutely brilliant. Some highlighters are all about a golden glow, which on us pale girls just looks like sparkly bronzer gone wrong! This however is beautiful, its so smooth to apply and just leaves the most gorgeous sheen on the skin. It does have a wee bit of shimmer and glitter through it so if you're not a fan of that then make sure you see it in person before you pick one up. For me though, a little shimmer never hurt anyone right? Its like MAC Soft & Gentle but suitable for pale winter skin. I really don't think any of my photos do its beauty any justice but believe me, this ones a stunner.

What makeup bits did you pick up over christmas?



Share:

3 comments

  1. Never tried a Bobbi Brown product!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo beautiful - literally love heart eye emoji xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely gorgeous - I can only imagine how it must look in real life! I'm like a magpie to anything shimmery or sparkly so this is 100% on my wish list!
    Zelda | OhZelda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig