Soap & Glory Eau-La-La Christmas Gift Set!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Oh my goodness! Have you guys smelt the Orangeasm scent from S&G? It's relatively new and my goodness it's beautiful. If you love a bit of citrus or know a friend who does then you definitely need to get your hands on this gift set!




For a bargain of £16 you get your hands on the shower gel, body butter and body spray from this gorgeous tangerine scent. It's super zesty and I love how the shower gel makes me feel fresh and awake first thing in the morning. Complete with the super moisturising body butter my skin is left super nourished and smells fabulous. I also really like the body spray, it's good for the days that you don't want to wear a full on perfume but don't just want to smell like washing powder. Am I the only one who feels that way? Haha. Regardless, this set is a great gift for any beauty lover who loves a citrus scent! Boots usually have all their Christmas gift sets on 3 for 2 at this time of year too so be sure to check out what else you can grab!

Have you checked out the Orangeasm range?

1 comment:

  1. Love the sound of this gift set and I really like the soap and glory hand cream but yet to try the scrub which everyone raves about on here! I noticed these sets being discounted down to £29 the larger boxes worth £60 :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete