Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Gosh 'Silver Rose' Forever Metallic Eyeshadow Stick!

It's almost Christmas! I'm sitting here in Christmas Eve by the fire watching some pretty crappy TV and thought why not throw out another little review for you guys just in time for the big day! I've never really tried anything from Gosh but last time I was in Superdrug I picked up a few things, a couple of which are absolutely amazing!




I'm a fan of quick to apply eye products, aka - slap on and go. In the morning before work I don't have time to blend out a hundred eyeshadows, I little rally need something I can throw on that makes me look like I put the effort in. (I have a post about my favourites coming soon) this recent purchase have made the cut. I don't think it's left my makeup bag since I got it - which is saying something. This shade is a pretty, beige colour with plenty shimmer. It has a very metallic effect which brightens up my dull complexion in the morning. It glides onto the lid like a dream and a quick blend round the edges leaves an eyeshadow look that gives the impression of a lot of time and effort. It lasts all day on me with a primer with very little fade and no creasing. I'll definitely be picking up more of these from Gosh!

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas! I'll be back soon with another post for you guys!

Have you tried anything from Gosh?

Share:

4 comments

  1. Just clicked on your blog and your so pretty, I love your smile! I love your blog too :)

    Followed :)

    Isabelle x
    (please check out my blog if you have a minute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour looks so nice

    lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used these kinds of eyeshadow, but this one looks really pretty!
    I love how shimmery it looks. :)

    I've nominated you to do the Liebster Award - visit this link for more info: http://raytoria.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ive-been-nominated-by-lovely-ella.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig