Monday, 22 December 2014

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight Kit!

It's getting quite close the Christmas now and I'm super excited! This little kit is a great one if you're looking to try out the shimmering skin perfectors without committing to a full purchase, or for anyone like me it would make a great stocking filler. It's super easy and available to pick up from Space NK too.










Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfecters are super popular among bloggers and makeup artists and this little kit of 3 is perfect. I love how handy and small they are, super easy to chuck in a makeup bag and take with you on the go. You get 3 shades: Opal, Champagne Gold and Pearl. I believe Champagne Gold is an exclusive this Christmas but I could be wrong. I favourite out of the three is Opal, which I believe is the most popular in powder form too. To be honest I'm not usually a fan of cream highlighters as I have quite oily skin and powder and creams can clash every now and then. There's something about these that just blend into the skin seamlessly though, either mixed with foundation to add a subtle glow or tapped on the high points of the face for a more targeted sheen. I find they blend well over powder too which is unusual for such a creamy product. I also like these mini sizes for the doe-for applicator, it makes it super easy to precisely add product. An all round winner for me and I sense more Becca's products will be making their way into my makeup stash!

Have you tried anything form Becca?

Share:

2 comments

  1. These look amazing!! I love the light silvery one! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post dear. I like your blog.
    Follow for follow!?
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig