Monday, 17 November 2014

Nars Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret!

Being the lipstick junkie that I am, any Christmas lip set always draws me in. I already have a love for the Nars lip pencils so when I saw this set on Space NK I added it to my basket immediately! Also, Nars always bring out amazing sets at Christmas time and this one is no exception!








Packaged in a gorgeous, hard plastic box comes five Nars lip pencils. Two mattes and three stains, all of which are colours to die for. Cruella - which is a classic - is a fabulous dark, vampy red shade which looks gorgeous at this time of year. Yu is a bright fuscia pink that's amazing, I think it'll be perfect for the summer time. Iberico is a beautiful orangey red shade which I can't wait to wear! I don't own any colour like this so I really want to try it out. Torres Del Paine is a pretty peach colour which is great for everyday. My favourite is Descanso, which is a really easy to wear nude. I think I need to sharpen it already! All the pencils wear like a dream too, the mattes glide on with amazing pigmentation but don't dry out the lips and the satins smooth onto the lips and leave a gorgeous sheen. All round this set is an absolute favourite for me, I highly recommend it. It's still available on the Space NK website but I get the feeling it'll be sold out very soon!

What Christmas sets are you eyeing up this year?




Share:

3 comments

  1. The packaging for this is so dreamy!! Cruella is definitely my favourite, perfect for autumn xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have just bought this set as a pre-christmas present for myself oops, though I did have £10 in Space NK points :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this set as well. I adore all the shades! Perfect amount of nudes and bolds.

    atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig