Saturday, 22 November 2014

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows! Peach Smoothie, Bitten, Cocoa Bear,Cosmopolitan & Creme Brulee!

Girls (and guys too) listen up! Why it's taken me so long to get my hands on some makeup geek Eyeshadows I really don't know! I've heard everyone rave about them for so long so I finally caved and picked up a few shades. Mostly from Jaclyn Hill's recommendation!


Shades shown clockwise; Peach Smoothie, Cocoa Bear, Cosmopolitan, Creme Brulee, Bitten.





I picked up five shades, all of which are really warm in tone. Four of them are matte and one (cosmopolitan) is shimmer. I though that for the price they are there might be a slight compromise on quality but there totally isn't. All the shades are buttery soft and blend onto the skin so beautifully it's unreal. Peach Smoothie is a little dusty and if you're not careful you can end up with a lot of product on your brush really quickly but other than that I can't fault these eyeshadows at all. I love how the shades I picked up are nice and warm in tone, I think they're perfect for this time of year for some nice warm smokey eyes. I was also pleasantly surprised with how quickly they arrived too, I live in Scotland and was expecting to have to wait a good few weeks for my package to arrive. To my delight it arrived in about 7 days which I thought was pretty impressive. With the exchange rate it works out that these eyeshadows are about £6 each which is an absolute steal. I added some sticky back magnetic tape (badly) to the bottom of my shadows are just popped them in my Mac palette where they fit nicely. 
I really love these eyeshadows and I'll definitely be picking up more. I think they might even give my Mac shadows a run for their money!

Have you tried any Makeup Geek eyeshadows?

Share:

5 comments

  1. These colours are gorgeous! Especially love that creme brule colour. Not sure if its the name or the colour I like more! :P

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosmopolitan is amazing!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these colors, perfect for fall and the hollidays.
    great blog girl, really cute and inspirational
    looking forward to see more

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with makeup geek shadows! They are virtually the same as MACs but half the price & the same quality!! They are a must for any makeup lover. The only one I don't have is Cosmopolitan and your swatch looks amazing! Will be purchasing soon :)

    xoxo

    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ashamed to say that I don't own any MAC eyeshadows. These shadows look so beautiful! I adore the NARS eyeshadows though!

    Just found your blog through Tasha's. I love your layout. New reader :) x

    Atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig