Saturday, 8 November 2014

Lime Crime Lazuli Eyeliner!

This one might not be for everyone but it's definitely something to give a go if you want to try something new! I've wanted to try a blue eyeliner for the longest time after the trend earlier this year but I was so scared I couldn't pull it off. Another problem was that I couldn't find d the prefect blue that I was after... Until Lime Crime stepped in...





So tiny yet so powerful. This tiny tube packs a punch and certainly makes you stand out. I found the best way to wear blue eyeliner is with very nude eyes, a little definition in the crease and lots of mascara. A thin line of the perfect cobalt blue across the lashes turns any basic makeup look in to something bold and fun. As scared as I was to try this out I actually really loved it! Perhaps a little more appropriate in the summer months but I'll happily wear this all year round haha! The eyeliner itself is amazing, I'm a gel liner kind of girl so I found this wet, brush like formula and application a little trickier than what I'm used to but the brush is fine enough that I had enough control and precision to achieve the look I was going for. It lasted all day on my eyelids, even without primer - which is quite impressive considering how oily my lids are! All and all I was really impressed. For those of you wondering where to purchase Lime Crime here in the UK, I got this liner from Amazon and it was too pricey either.

Have you tried any Lime Crime products?

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how vibrant it is! Would you consider doing a makeup look that includes this? :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig