Tuesday, 30 September 2014

The Lip Edit: Top 3 Lip Balms!

I've had an internet absence lately, I'm sorry! I pretty much finished college and I've been trying to get myself a job - easier said than done - which has pretty much taken up all my time. I miss blogging though and so now that I have a few spare days before I start my new job i'm taking the time to get some blog posts up for all you lovely followers! Today I'm talking about my top 3 lip balms.



My lips are so dry, pretty much all year round and theres not really anything I can do to escape it. I've tried a lot of lip balms in my time and these are the three that made the cut. First off is a favourite I've loved and repurchased many times: Nivea Lip Butter. This comes in a few different kinds but any of the flavours/scents are good for me. I love it because it really softens my lips and its a great lip balm for throughout the day if I'm not wearing any lipstick. Speaking of lipstick, my favourite for applying in the morning when I'm doing my skincare routine is the EOS lip balm, a cult favourite in the blogging world. I now see why everyone loves these little balls of fun. Its not overly moisturising, it just coats the lips with enough to lock in the moisture and keep them from drying out. In my opinion its a winner for under lipstick due to its texture and the lemon one I have pictured here has the added bonus of having SPF making it great for the summer too. Lastly and probably my most favourite, is the Nuxe Reve de Miel. I apply this every night before bed and no matter how dry and chapped my lips are, this brings them back to an acceptable state by the morning. I especially love this during the winter when my lips are particularly dry. It has a different kind of strange texture but its pretty much  made of magic if you ask me!

What are your favourite lip balms?

Share:

1 comment

  1. I really love the Nivea one too! Another product bought because of you haha!
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig