Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in '107'

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to talk about an old favourite of mine, Rimmel Kate Moss 107. I know its a favourite of Zoella's too and I'm not going to lie - its the reason I bought it!






I love these lipsticks as the formula is great, they're matte but not so much so that your lips end up dry and chapped by the end of the day. It glides on super smooth and opaque and lasts really well on the lips. When it needs a little touching up a second coating smoothes over without causing any weird gathering of the product which happens with some matte lipsticks. I like the smell too, its kind of a mixture of both fruity and kind of like cucumber too! The colour is also amazing, its a deep, burgundy red which is a perfect colour to wear in the autumn and winter but if you're anything like me (or Zoella) its great to rock all year round!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in '107' Available at Boots

Share:

5 comments

  1. This is my favourite shade from the range! Pretty!

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my number 1 favorite lipstick ever. It is such a lovely colour. x
    http://amytalks96.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's such a gorgeous red color! Great buy!

    Would love if you check out my blog.
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour really suits you. Nice pick.
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lipstick is definitely a must!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig