Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Revlon 'Elusive' Colourburst Matte Balm!

Hello everyone! Today I'm talking about Revlons latest lip product that seems to have taken the beauty world by storm. The matte and lacquer balms have been all over my newsfeed lately so I thought it only seemed right to pick up one for myself, right? Maybe it was just an excuse to go beauty shopping in my favourite place: Boots....






I was pleasantly surprised by this number, I don't usually tend to pick up matte lip products as I have the worlds driest lips but this wasn't as horrific as an experience that I thought it would be. I don't know how but these lip crayons manage to be both matte yet balmy on the lips both at the same time. They almost feel like velvet when you apply them and they're so light it doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything more than a lip balm. At the end of the day my lips were a little dry but nothing that a good coat of lip balm didn't sort out through the night. This is my favourite colour from the line which is Elusive, a sort of muted rose pink which I think is the perfect everyday shade. I really want to try some of the brighter colours as I'm really impressed with this product, from formulation to lasting power. These seems to stick around on my lips for a long time too, probably due to the matte formula! I'm in love!

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms - Available at Boots

Share:

1 comment

  1. Such a beautiful shade. Looks perfect for spring/summer time!

    atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig