Friday, 8 August 2014

Real Techniques Modern Natural Makeup Kit!

Bit late with the review of this perhaps, but its still available on the Real Techniques website so its still totally relevant! Sam and Nic are my favourite YouTubers, they make the perfect duo on their channel and I've learnt so much from them. I love their brushes so when they released these kits, I was all over the Real Techniques website immediately! If you don't know who Sam and Nic are I suggest you check out Pixiwoo right now!




The kit is so handy, it comes with four gorgeous eyeshadows, which might I add are super pigmented and blend like a dream, a gel liner, a blush, a cream highlighter and two super cute lip glosses. Yup, I did a fantastic job of forgetting to swatch the liner but its pretty good. Sometimes it goes on a little sheer but with the right brush it works fantastically. The eyeshadows are amazing, in terms of texture they remind me of the likes of Urban Decay, they can have a little fall out but hey, we can deal with that. On first impression I was disappointed with the blush, its pretty sheer and I thought it wasn't going to show up on my skin but actually with a little bit of layering it looks great. The peachy-pink colour compliments my pale completion so well and I reach for this palette just for the blush quite often now! The cream highlighter is amazing! It gives the most gorgeous sheen to the skin, it makes me look so healthy and glowy and I can't get enough of it! Lastly the lip glosses, in their tiny little tubes, are pretty impressive too. Sheer in colour but without any stickiness what so ever, they're a winner in my book!



Share:

5 comments

  1. Those colours look lovely! I'm very tempted to get this myself! And the colours are very naked palette- lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must try this :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing
    I loved the blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makeup kit, I need this in my life!
    I nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog: http://makeupower.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html
    Be surer to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these shades.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig