Saturday, 2 August 2014

POUNDLAND BARGAINS!

I was recently in Poundland, just having a browse and picking up a few things like toothpaste and what not when I decided to take a look in the makeup department. Usually the makeup selection in Poundland is awful, just cheap rubbish from brands I've never heard of. On my last trip however, I found Rimmel, and L'Oreal! AMAZING! 






I found 6 different shades of the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows, which I've been wanting to try for ages. I picked up all the different shades I could find because I got so excited.. Anyways, I got Pebble Grey, All Night Blue, Coconut Shake, Burning Black, Metallic Lilac and Naughty Strawberry. Quite the selection of colours I might add! I'm also really impressed with them, I haven't had a chase to fully try them out but they all look stunning and swatch beautifully - apart from the matte shades, Coconut Shake and Pebble Grey which seem a little patchy. Look out for full reviews on these bad boys soon! 

I also found 2 of the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paints in the shades Slate Grey and Golden Bronze. The colours of these are amazing and they staying power seems pretty on point too! Also from Rimmel I found a lonely Apocalips in the shade Apocoliptic which is a beautiful bright pink. I love the Apocalips and I didn't have this shade so it was an all in all bonus if you ask me! 

The Rimmel Shadow Paints retail for £4.99 in boots, the Apocalips are £6.49 and the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows are £6.99 so I think I saved myself a fair few pennies! Girls you better get on it and get down to your local Poundland, you never know what might be hidden in the makeup section! I remember finding a Stila powder in Poundland a long time ago too! BARGAINS!

Share:

1 comment

  1. Omgggg! I actually have that apocalips shade but I seem to have lost it so definitely going to try and hunt it down in poundland haha:)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig