Saturday, 30 August 2014

Louise Young LY06 Brush!

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for the blush brush of all brushes! The Louise Young LY06! This brush literally hasn't left my makeup bag since I 'accidentally' purchased it a couple of months ago. By 'accidentally' I mean I saw it and just couldn't resist... But how could I not?





First things first, it is thee softest brush I have ever felt. I could sweep this over my face all day long its so soft. Its also the perfect size for a blush brush too, some brushes are too big or too round but this is just perfect. Its rounded and the top and kind of flat on either side (worst description ever, sorry). This means it picks up the perfect amount of product and blends it in to the skin seamlessly. According to the Louise Young website this brush is called the 'super blusher' and I can totally see why! It just gets the job done without any fuss or complication. It might not be the cheapest brush but its lovely and I'm so happy I splurged on it, I mean we all have to treat ourselves every once in a while? Although I probably treat myself a little too often in the beauty department! If you find a Louise Young stand then seriously, give the brushes a feel and I promise you won't be disappointed! This brush is made with natural hair so I don't think it would be ideal for cream products, but its a dream to use with powders. Even though I use it for blush you could totally use this for bronzer, contouring, highlighting or even just powering your face! Its an all round winner. I found this brush in a Harvey Nichols store but they don't stock the brand online (sad face) you can however, find it on the Louise Young website.


Share:

3 comments

  1. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Clare! Wow! What an awesome blog! You inspire me so much! My name is Sarah. I'm a writer/blogger/photographer. I'd be honored if you'd join my blog, imsarahgrace art, photography, and design (http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com). This is where I muse about a wide range of topics: art, photography, design, lifestyle, food, travel, and more. I think you’ll enjoy it, and I hope to see your name around these parts! :)

    Sarah
    imsarahgrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,

    great review, thanks for the info :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig