Friday, 25 July 2014

Topshop 'Spotlight' Glow Stick!

Right now I'm all about the summer glow and this product here does exactly what I need, whats even better is that its pretty affordable and available from Topshop! The makeup range from Topshop has been impressing my a lot lately and this new discovery is no exception.




This is pretty much a cream blush in a kind-of giant chubby stick. Benefits of it being packaged in this way mean you can throw it in your bag and top it up throughout the day if you need to. Its the kind of thing I'd take on holiday, and I can see myself sweeping some on by the beach to give my skin a gorgeous flushed glow. However, I'm not heading to a sunny paradise anytime soon. I can say it performs well as a cream blush, it lasts really well on my skin and adds a beautiful coral glow to my skin. You can sweep on a small amount to create a highlighted effect or you can add a little more for more colour and even more glow. The colour kind of reminds me of Nars Orgasm blush but in a cream, much more affordable version. They do another shade of the Glow Stick which is a champagne colour which I think I'll definitely be picking up to use as a highlight!

Topshop Spotlight Glow Stick - Available at Topshop

Share:

3 comments

  1. the packaging for this is lovely! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/pink-warm-and-cosy.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colour. Definitely feel it's one that's up my way!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that's so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig