Thursday, 10 July 2014

Topshop 'The Damned' Lipstick!


If you've been reading the blog for a little while now you'll know I'm a sucker for a good plum lipstick. Believe it or not, this is my first lipstick from Topshop too. I've heard them raved about soooooooo much here on the blogosphere but just never got around to picking one up. I'm pretty impressed with it so let me share my thoughts!





I wasn't expecting too much from this lipstick as sometimes I find products are over hyped and then when it comes to the crunch they really don't perform. However, everyone is pretty on point when it comes to their good reviews of these lipsticks. I have pretty dry lips, and unless its unavoidable I pretty much never wear matte lipsticks due to this. This cute little beauty genius is lovely, it glides on the lips wonderfully, no tugging and no emphasis on the dry parts. It kind of reminds me of a cross between a creamsheen and a lustre (MAC reference) finish, as if they had a magical baby and this is what popped out. This is hands down, one of the only lipsticks I own that does not make my lips feel dry in any way. It literally felt like I was wearing lip balm all day. Added bonus, its the perfect plum-berry colour which as you all by now, I absolutely love. And yes, I wear plum lipstick all year round!

Topshop Lipsticks - Available here.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Such a pretty shade :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute shade! Perfect for autumn :)

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bold colours such as these but I'm never brave enough to actually go out and wear them! P.S I just stumbled upon ur blog and I'm loving it! Ur layout and photo content are just great :)
    http://beautywithcharm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig