Monthly Favourites July 2014!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

It feels like the longest time since I did a favourites post. I just never seem to get the time! Anyways, this month I've had some pretty strong contenders but these are the final 5 that made the cut. If a full review isn't up on something you see here, don't worry because I'm sure it'll be up in the near future!




First up is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I've heard a lot of people talk about this range and how good it is. Lately I've been struggling with really dry under eyes and pretty much all concealers have been creasing or looking super cakey - not pretty. This concealer has a nice light texture that seems to blend seamlessly into my skin yet its still able to give good coverage. An 'accidental' purchase of the Louise Young LY06 brush has made its way to my favourites because its literally the softest brush I've ever felt. Its great for a variety of things too, from powder to blush. The Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick has been my go to highlight - to just gives my skin such a gorgeous glow. Plus the colours work great as eyeshadows too. MAC's Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden has been providing me with that summer tan I've been after. I don't use fake tan on my face so this has been perfect for warming up my pale cheeks. Lastly I've been rocking this YSL eyeshadow palette in number 7. The colours kind of remind me of a sunset and I think they look stunning with some winged liner for a night out! 

What have your favourites been this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment