Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

All I hear about is Bioderma, and how wonderful it is at everything. I've never tried it because its pretty hard to get a hold of unless you live in France. However, the high street has unveiled several products that claim to do the exact same. I love the L'Oreal micellar solution and when my 8th or 9th bottle ran out recently I decided to try this since it was on offer.


I hear a lot of beauty gurus say that Bioderma is like water on the skin, and they claim the drugstore versions sting their eyes or are too harsh on their skin. Personally, I think having not tried Bioderma puts me in a good position to honestly review cheaper alternatives such as these. This micellar water is lovely, it takes of makeup, including eye makeup, it refreshes the skin and doesn't cause my any pain or irritation. Its just like water. Just the same as the L'Oreal solution. If I were given the two I honestly wouldn't know the difference. I like these water cleansers for after I've washed my face properly, just to remove anything else that might be lingering and they do a fantastic job. The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water gets the thumbs up from me, so if you want something without the fuss to get the job done then I highly recommend it. Personally, I'll buy whatever is on the best offer - whether that be L'Oreal or Garnier they're both great!

Garner Micellar Cleansing Water - Available at Boots

3 comments:

  1. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice products *_*
    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I've been meaning to try these, they look so nice! The Garnier one is supposed to be great :) love your blog, following you now! xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete