Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Dior Addict 'Passionnée 771' Lipstick!

Lipstick junkies listen up! This new lipstick has blow me away, I bought it for the colour but its so much more. Its not a staple in my makeup bag and think it'll be staying there over the summer!







First of all, its a gorgeous semi-bright pink with a blue undertone. Perfect for any skin tone in my opinion. It goes on quite sheer but can be built up for more colour payoff, and what makes it so great is that it doesn't dry my lips out one bit. I can wear this all day, touch it up several times and by the end of the day when I take it off my lips are in just as good a condition as when I first applied it! The packaging is amazing, a perk that comes with the price tag I suppose, but it sure looks and feels great to whip this out of your handbag on the go. It just has that wonderful luxury feeling that you would - of course - expect from a brand such as Dior. If you feel like treating yourself this summer, this is what I'd recommend you spend your money on!

Dior Addict Lipsticks - Available at Boots
Shade: Passionnée 771

Share:

5 comments

  1. your blog header is so lovely! The colour of this lipstick looks so gorgeous against your complexion. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/the-heist-with-benefit-cosmetics.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dior lipsticks are amazing! And this colour is really pretty on you :) x

    http://pinupgalore.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was a perfume at first - that package is so beautiful! It's a lovely colour too!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award, you can find out more on my blog :)!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i have nominated you for the Liebster award as your blog is amazing. You can find out more information here http://amytalks96.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/nominated-for-liebster-award.html
    I hope you take part as it is a lot of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig