Friday, 27 June 2014

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara!


I'm back in full blogging swing right now with a review to keep you guys all up to date on what I'm loving right now! Its rare that a new mascara takes place in my regular makeup routine which is why I felt this needed a post of its own! The Shashbox Full Exposure Mascara is definitely a winner and if you want to know why, keep on reading!





First off, it has a pretty big want - which personally I really like. I feel like bigger wands give me bigger lashes (might just be a placebo effect) and minimise clumping. Despite being a large wand, it fits perfectly along my lash line and grabs every single hair allowing me to really get down to the roots and add volume and length where I  need it. Speaking of volume and length this mascara manages to do it all. Its a perfect all rounder that stays on all day and doesn't smudge under my lower lashes which is something I struggle with quite often. On a day-to-day basis (like pictured) I don't tend to wear a lot of mascara, just enough to coat my lashes and add some needed definition. However, this mascara can be applied sparingly or gently to create lashes all the way from natural to high impact. Its definitely a winner and if you need something new in your lash stash then I highly recommend giving this a go.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara - Available at Boots.

Share:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig