Monday, 12 May 2014

Spring Get Ready With Me! | YouTube

As promised I'm back with another YouTube video for you all! This time I show you how I wear nude eyes and plum lips for the spring time - perhaps not the obvious choice of lip colour but I think it compliments my skin tone well and brightens my face.

    

Let me know what you think of this video in the comments below, and if you have any suggestions for videos I could make in the future then let me know about those too! Thanks.

Share:

3 comments

  1. aww great video, I love that you use Bare Minerals! xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup is perfect! ^^ Great video sweetie!

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely video <3

    ∆ abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig