Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Super Self-Heating Deep Pore Detox Mask!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Oooh kooky here, a spare 5 minutes! Which means only one thing right? A review for you guys! Again, I'm sorry I won't be posting frequently right now, coursework is taking over my life and I feel like I barely have a spare moment to breathe let alone anything else! However, today we've got a skin saviour for particularly stressful times like these.. 



This new face mask from Soap & Glory was circling my blog feed a little while ago with nothing but good reviews left, right and centre. Of course, being the beauty hoarder and face mask lover than I am I picked it up. Its kind of a bit weird on first trial but after a couple of uses it all makes sense. When you apply the mask it has a thick grainy kind of texture, almost like a thick face scrub. When you rub it into your skin (as directed) it turns a blue colour and beings to heat up on your face. I work it in for about 30-45 seconds until I feel it start to warm up and then I leave it for around 10 minutes to let it do its magic. I've never used a heated mask before which is probably why I found it a bit weird at first but I've come to enjoy the hot, tingling sensation it creates over my skin. It really feels like its getting deep down into the pores and cleaning them out. When I remove this, its work really shows. My skin is always left blackhead clear and clogged pores a non-existent. It somehow manages to just clean all the dirt out and leave the face super clean, the great this is, it does all this without drying out my face or causing any kind of irritation which is fabulous! If I'm having a bad skin day or just feeling a bit down I apply this in the evening and wash it off with a sigh of relief that my skin looks presentable again! If you suffer from clogged pores like I do, I highly recommend you give it a go. I've noticed when my pores are less blocked up my skin is less oily too - bonus!

Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Super Self-Heating Deep Pore Detox Mask - Available at Boots.

4 comments:

  1. great review, really helpful! love your blog, new follower!

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve heard so much good things about this Soap & Glory product - need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love soap and glory products and this is on my to-buy list!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete