MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tints!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Missed me? I know, I've been gone a while on here but not to panic anymore! I'm back with a beauty review and have a YouTube video coming your way in the next few days too! I recently took a trip to London with college and I think I caught a nasty flu bug from the tube, I've been feeling pretty rubbish and my blog seriously got neglected while I was feeling sorry for myself. I might do a post about my trip to London if anyone's interested, let me know in the comments if thats something you'd like to read! 





I'm talking to you today about a product that I've been using non stop over the past week or so, the MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tints really impressed me. They're a cream eyeshadow in the form of a handy chubby pencil that rolls up. This is great as I absolutely hate having to sharpen things! The product itself is a really nice cream eyeshadow that isn't too creamy, intact I find them a little too hard to apply straight to the eyelid as they tend to drag it about a bit which isn't great. However when you warm some of this up on your finger before applying to the eye area it works really well. What I like most is that you can wear these on their own, blend colours together or use them as a base for other eyeshadows! The pigmentation is really there and I think I'll be picking up a few more colours. MUA is a great brand which hasn't disappointed me so far - especially in the price region! The colours I have are 'Stay' which is the lighter shade and 'Bring It Back' which is the gorgeous warm, shimmery bronze. 

MUA Colour Base Eyeshadow Tints - Available at Superdrug.

6 comments:

  1. I have been looking at these tints for a while and the shades are so nice! I might try them :)



    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those products look very good! Thank you for the lovely review dear! ^^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete