Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm!

I'm not gonna lie, but sometimes washing my face at night is a serious chore. I love the feeling of a clean face but y'know when its late and you're tired and you just want to get into bed? This cleanser is a saviour. Let me explain..

 



This is the first balm style cleanser I've tried and I'm genuinely converted all together, the balm consistency makes it perfect for removing all traces of makeup and giving the face a good clean all at the same time. Personally, I can't use foaming cleansers on my skin as they make it feel so tight and horrible as well as drying out my face so badly. I always usually use a cream or oil based cleanser but lately this has been my choice - simply because it does everything in one. This cleanser is completely scent free and has a balm to oil consistency which I think would be perfect for all skin types - even sensitive skins. I have combination skin which is quite oily in the t-zone and I've had no problems with this. I simply take a little blob of between my fingers and massage it all over my skin, even over my eye makeup and it literally removes everything. It takes no time at all and a quick swipe over with a warm muslin cloth to remove the cleanser leaves my skin completely clean with no traces of anything! Its love and it's my new favourite for those lazy nights (and most other nights too).

Clinique Cleansing Balm - Available at Boots.

Share:

6 comments

  1. I would like to try it out! I really like Clinique products! :)

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I always struggle to find a good eye makeup remover that's not greasy but also effective! Using a cleansing oil now but this sounds interesting!

    Would love if you can check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course I'll check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. I have the Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil and it is my perfection! I would still love to try out the balm and see which I like better. Based off your review though I feel like I definitely should!

    Just followed you xx

    ∆ abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, I didn't know about the oil!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig