Saturday, 24 May 2014

A Little Update // Instagram!

You might be asking yourself where have I been lately? I've been doing a lot of college work unfortunately. Its kind of frustrating that we've got so much to do before the end of term. I guess it is my last year at college and end of year show looming along side looking for full time employment has pretty much been taking up all my time. Don't worry though I'm not abandoning my blog! However, over the nest 2-3 weeks the posts might be a little thin, but I'll do my best to squeeze in the time whenever I can. If I don't have any posts up I recommend checking out my Instagram to see what I'm up to or heading over to my YouTube channel. You'll find an array of things on my Instagram from college work, to makeup hauls and even sneaky pictures of me and my other half. Anyways I just wanted to give a little heads up on what I'm up to and hopefully you guys are all still here with me. I'll try get a review or something up in the next few days but I just can't promise the posts will be regular until after my end of year show! See you all soon!


Share:

6 comments

  1. lovely post :) I really enjoy reading your blog! haha keep in touch x Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scrolling through bloglovin, and the only reason I realised this was from you was the big fat smiley face sticker we pasted! Was thinking at first who the hell stole my picture?! hahaa!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig