Sunday, 13 April 2014

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder!

Being one of those oily girls, I have to touch up my face a couple of times a day. I usually use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder with a kabuki brush to quickly erase any shine of my face but after a dropped it the other week I decided to try out something new. I think I've bought the Rimmel about 5 or 6 times now because I love it so much, however, this blows it completely out the water!



Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot is translucent and this is the only colour it comes in which I think is great, I always find translucent powders look so much more natural on the skin. What makes this so good for me is that is so finely milled, its so soft and when you apply it, it honestly doesn't look like theres much on your skin but it manages to do a great job of mattifying the skin. Soap and glory have also done a great job on the packaging as per usual, it's super cute and comes in a protective hard plastic case that has a generous mirror inside too which I love as it means I don't have to apply my powder blind! As well as being a great touch up powder this also is a great one for setting makeup with too, it does a fabulous job and I think I'll be repurchasing this forever!

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot - Available at Boots.
Share:

7 comments

  1. I heard so many great things about this! As soon as I finish my Rimmel Stay Matte I'll give this a go :)

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such cute packaging. Very retro. You do really nice photos hey. Well done!
    New follower.
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love soap and glory's packaging! It's so pretty!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig