Thursday, 10 April 2014

Seventeen Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter!

I love a good highlighter and I finally managed to find this is my local Boots, its been sold out for the longest time which is so frustrating since I wanted to get my hands on it so badly! Its one of those multi-purpose products and I've been really impressed with its versatility.




Being a little oily in the t-zone I thought this might make me a bit of a shiny mess and I wasn't sure how it would hold up. Surprisingly so it actually makes my makeup last a little longer which is something I totally didn't expect from such a glowy product. Also dabbing a little on the top of the cheekbones after applying foundation creates a lovely highlighted look thats fresh, dewy but not glittery or wet looking. When I've mixed this with foundations its also worked really well too, it adds some luminosity to the skin but doesn't ruin the foundation. Of course it sheers them out a little but it gives you a really nice glow that looks so good everyones going to be asking you how you look so good! It also kind of reminds my of Benefits High Beam, but when I mix that into my foundation it ends up sliding down my face so this is much better in my opinion! I think if you're after a good glow then this is definitely something to try out - if you can find it!

Seventeen Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter - Available at Boots.

Share:

4 comments

  1. Great review, really want to try this x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this looks interesting, I may definitely have to try this out! Thanks for the review:) now following you! - I'm over at trustinvogue.com :) xxx
    - Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig