Monday, 7 April 2014

My Thing For Plum Lips!

Being a pale girl I find the common nude colours that everyone loves just make me look ill or like I've got concealer on my lips. I've always loved a good plum lip but it wasn't until I rounded up my favourites I realised that I probably have a plum lip colour for every occasion! I think that plum colours are the kind that I can get away with wearing all year round as they really brighten up my face! Here are the ones I love the most...




Left to Right: MAC 'Plumful', Soap & Glory Gloss Stick 'Raplumzel', NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil 'Never Say Never', Korres Lip Butter 'Quince', MAC 'Craving', Inglot '132'. 

And for all you out there who try tell me they're all the same, they're not! They're all so different, different textures, pigmentation and formulas. The likes of the Inglot lipstick and MAC 'Craving' are darker more vampy kind of plum colours which make a great choice for a night out. The Korres lip butter and the Soap & Gloss stick are more day-to-day plums which add that little something to the face and the rest are just great plum lipsticks! My first ever MAC lipstick was Plumful and I think thats what started my whole love for plum lips!

Let me know if you have a favourite kind of lip colour!



Share:

6 comments

  1. Great post Clare, I am such a plum lip fan! The Inglot one looks gorgeous :)

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Soap and Glory one! I've got to admit though I'm not one for wearing lipsticks!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig