Tuesday, 1 April 2014

March Beauty Favourites 2014!

It's that time again for my top 5 products of the month! Of course I love loads of products all month long but I always narrow it down so that my posts aren't 500 years long! This month has been one of both new discoveries and rediscovering old products too!


First off I've been getting a lot of use out of MAC's Paint Pot in 'Quite Natural', I've been using it as a quick wash of colour over my eyelids when I'm in a hurry and I've also been using it to contour. You might think its bazar to contour with a Paint Pot but one of my favourite YouTubers 'Whatwouldlizzydo' made a video about how she learned to contour from MAC and it features this exact product! Next Up is the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in 'Raplumzel' Simply because it has an amazing formula and the colour is right up my street! I won't go on as this was featured on my blog the other day! I rediscovered my MAC Cream Colour Base in 'Pearl'. I saw Pixiwoo use it in one of their recent tutorials and I remembered how much I used to love it, its a fabulous cream highlighter and I'm not sure how I ever forgot about it. A new love of mine is the Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in 'Plum Pop' which is a super pretty pink blush that really brightens up the face. I've pretty much been wearing it since I got it and its making me want to pick up a few more shades! My final favourite for March is the Percy and Reed Hair Wonder Balm which I actually got free in the latest issue of Elle. It somehow manages to make my hair feel nourished but still allows it to have that slightly messy, be achy texture that I love!

I'd love to hear what your favourites are right now! Leave a comment below!


Share:

10 comments

  1. The Clinique blush is such a lovely colour!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see what the clinique blusher looks like on! Heard so much about them but when people haven't seem them actually being used! x

    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a full review on this coming soon!

      Delete
  3. Wow incredible products here I just love how pretty the clinique blusher is and the colour looks gorgeous! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such a lovely blush! I'm in love haha

      Delete
  4. rent catering equipment http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/ rent catering equipment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birmingham Catering Hire are pleased to announce the launch of their new website at www.birminghamcateringhire.com. After six months of development, and countless cups of coffee, the new website is finally live. This new site builds on the industry leading original site with the aim of an improved customer experience, better layout and increased functionality. Since its launch in 2011 Birmingham Catering Hire quickly established itself as the UK's leading online only catering and event hire store. As well as an improved website the new store also comes with an increased product range a whole new category in our specialized http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/exhibition.html section, along with approximately 150 new products.
    New features and functionality is constantly being added. Soon you'll be able to amend your order online within 48 hours of your event, credit account facilities and also the ability to pay for your order in installments.
    To celebrate the launch we are offering 10% off all orders during March. Simply enter the code 'New Website' into your shopping cart for an immediate discount. https://www.facebook.com/BirminghamCateringHire

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig