Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Collection 'Nude' Work The Colour Eye Palette!

I've seen this little palette sweep across my blog feed a few times recently so I thought it was about time I got around to writing about it myself!




First of all I want to mention the bargain that this palette is, it only costs £3.99! Its a nice little compact eyeshadow palette that has a beautiful range of shades! I decided not to swatch them all as I think you can get the just from the ones I did do. Whats great about this palette is that it has 1, 2 and 3 written on the rows of shades as a guide on how to apply them, of course you can mix and match as you please but I think its a nice touch that could be helpful to those that are perhaps just starting out with makeup. It has a good variety of mattes and shimmers, the mattes being really great for the price of the palette, a tiny bit chalky if you're too heavy handed but otherwise they're perfectly fine. The shimmers are all pretty fantastic, a wee bit of fall out on a few but the pigmentation on all of the eyeshadows is really good. I can't comment on how long they last as I prime my eyes daily and nothing ever budges! I think if you're after a cute little nude eyeshadow palette for a great price then this is something to definitely check out!

Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Palette - Available at Boots.

Share:

8 comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig