Saturday, 19 April 2014

Clinique 'Plum Pop' Cheek Pop Blush!

How cute is this blush?! I seriously love the clear packaging and the cute flower inspired blush so much! These have kicked up a fuss in the blogging world and I couldn't resist getting my hands on one! Just look at how cute it is!





Aside from the fact it looks super cute, this blush is actually really good. The colour is fabulous, its a nice bright pink colour that has plum undertones, meaning it really gives a beautiful pop to the cheeks. I think its the perfect blush shade for spring and summer as it makes you look bright, awake and ready to go! This blush has a slight sheen to it which has a really nice brightening effect, its not completely matte but its not shimmery either - it just adds a nice glow to the face which is what I'm a fan of! The pigmentation is great too, its not ridiculously pigmented that you have to watch how much you put on your brush but its just right in the fact that a quick swirl of your brush picks up the perfect amount to apply to the cheeks. It lasts pretty much all day on my skin and leaves me with a gorgeous pink glow! This is definitely making its way to an all time favourite blush for me and I think more of the shades from this range might be accidentally coming home with me next time I go to Boots!

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush - Available at Boots.
Share:

10 comments

  1. It looks like a very lovely product~ Thank you for the review! ^_^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shade! I heard great things about these blushes :)


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it really looks lovely! What a pretty shade. LOVE IT <3
    &I really love your reviews :)
    I'll be very happy if you check out my blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this looks like a pretty intense shade of pink but i love how the colour screams spring! lovely!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Contemporary Easter Recipe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it actually looks super natural on the cheeks! very spring though!

      Delete
  5. I just reviewed the Peach Pop on my blog! The product is great, and I think I like your plum color better than mine :)

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try peach pop!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig