Monday, 28 April 2014

bareMinerals Original Foundation!

bareMinerals is always a brand I've been interested in, but believe it or not, I've never actually tried any of their products! I saved up my Boots points for a little while and once I had enough I decided that I would give their original foundation a go. What better why to get to know a brand than to try their foundation right?





Of course I didm't need a new foundation but when do I ever need a new lipstick either haha? I don't own any powder foundations and I've been wanting to try one for such a long time now. I was a little unsure and even a little skeptical as to how it would pan out but I've actually ended up really loving this. I have quite an oily t-zone with some pretty horrendous pores going on too - my skin has been playing up so bad recently! Somehow this foundation manages to smooth over everything though and leaves a very poreless and perfected base. I thought with it being a loose powder that it would go absolutely everywhere but the process of tapping a little into the lid and then swirling the brush (I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush) around in it is surprisingly neat. What I love about this so much is the fact that is is so build able and you can literally achieve any kind of coverage you want depending on how much you layer on, for me personally, I don't like too heavy a base so it works out really well. A little certainly goes a long way too, I've always wondered how I powder can provide coverage like a foundation and this seems to do it really well. It lasts very well too, it pretty much stays in place all day on the drier parts of my face and on my t-zone it lasts well, only needing a couple of touch ups throughout the day. It's so quick and easy to apply and I think it might quickly be one of my new favourites!

bareMinerals Orignal Foundation - Available at Boots.

Share:

9 comments

  1. great review, I love Bare Minerals!
    It's one of my holy grail foundations
    Have you got a new blog design? I really like it xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed my blog a little while ago! Thanks

      Delete
  2. I've never tried anything from Bare Minerals but now that I new foundation I might
    go for this one :)


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much more than I thought it would be!

      Delete
  3. This looks great =)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bare minerals is amazing! Have used it for over 3 years and am still wowed with how gorgeous it looks on my skin
    Sarah x
    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig