Friday, 28 March 2014

Soap & Glory 'Raplumzel' Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick!

So I'm back in my blogging routine, college has been manic with my nearing the end of my course! How scary.. Haha! Today I'm blogging about my favourite thing which is lipstick of course! This recent purchase from Soap & Glory really impressed me and I couldn't not feature it on here!








These Gloss Sticks come in the form of a chunky pencil, similar to that of the Clinique Chubby Sticks but theres something about these that really blew me away. They have a slightly tacky feeling to them when you first apply which kind of worried me when I first used it but once on the lips it gives a really nice glossy finish thats also super moisturising. The colour 'Raplumzel' is gorgeous! Its a lovely  plum/berry kind of colour. It adds a nice bright pop to the face which I think will look good all year round. I don't find that this dries out my lips at all which is really great as my lips are really sensitive and dry out really easily. I find the slightly sticky texture really nice as it makes the product last longer on the lips, yet I can't feel it when its on! I love this so much and I think I'll be buying more shades in the near future! I know people have raved about these in the past but somehow I never got around to purchasing any, now I'm wishing I'd checked them out a long time ago!

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick - Available at Boots.

Share:

8 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous shade! I heard great things about these glosses!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is amazing Clare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Your blog is so pretty and i love your posts!

    Macysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig