Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion!

I love trying new skincare so when I find something that I love, its always a great feeling. This little gem I purchased on a recommendation and I've fallen head over heels for it. I use it almost as soon as I wake up in the morning and it makes me feel so good!



I want to point out that this is not a makeup remover, it won't take of that heavy duty mascara or wipe away any eyeshadow but it will freshen the eye area brilliantly. At night I of course remove all my makeup so in the morning I don't generally need to do much around the eye area. Now and again theres a little trace of mascara still lingering around and thats What I love this product for. It removes any of those last traces and its so soothing and gentle. Waking up early is one of my least favourite things to, as I'm sure it is for many, but dosing a couple of cotton pads in this and then holding them over my eyes for a few seconds is enough to wake me up a little and remove any sleepy residue from my eyes. It has really nice ingredients which you can definitely feel working wonders on the skin. It has a very unique scent, which is subtle but probably won't be to everyones taste, it smells kind of oatmeal-ish and organic which I personally really like. Its not over powering or offensive at all so if you're considering buying the product then don't let the scent put you off. For me this is a new staple in my skincare routine that I can't be without, and sadly I don't hear enough about this product. I highly recommend you to check it out if you're known for not being able to get your eyes open on those early mornings!

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion - Available here.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Sounds really good... I'd like to try it out!! : )

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good! I have wanted to try this for a very long time! X

    LittleMissRedheadedone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig