Friday, 7 March 2014

Guerlain Meteorites Pearls!

If you watched my recent YouTube video you'll know I picked these up on a little beauty splurge. I'm all for adding glow to my dull, pale skin and these seem to be exactly what I need in my life! I'm so glad I picked them up and honest haven't stopped using them!



The cute little tin with the pastel design on the top is what immediately drew me into looking more into this product. I've seen pictures of these tins popping up here and there among the blogs I follow and I was instantly drew to them. The adorable little tin - that might I say looks fabulous on my dressing table - incases the most gorgeous face pearls. Just looking at them is so dreamy as they look so perfect and pastel. Besides the way they look, these pearls give me everything I want in a face powder, the perfect amount of radiance without being glittery or massively shimmery. They just add the most amazing glow to the skin that catches the light so beautifully it honestly makes you look like your made out of a precious stone! You may have noticed that there are a few different colours of pearls in there too, and no they're not just to make the product look more pretty, they do actually have a purpose. The purple pearls are there to catch the light, pink to refresh the skin and yellow to neutralise redness in the complexion. The shade Clair which I have also has the addition of the green pearl which enhances the skin along side the champagne pearls. Personally I'm not sure how much the difference the different colours make, but what I do know is that when I apply them my skin looks so flawless and glowy which I absolutely love. Last but not least I have to mention the amazing scent, you open the tub and a gorgeous waft of parma violets spreads out which smells not only sweet and fun but rather luxurious too.

Guerlain Meterorites Pearls - Available here.


Share:

4 comments

  1. They look so pretty! :3
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a product like this before, it looks amazing!

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwee these look so cool... a little bit like spherical mini eggs. This is not good! I wonder if I could purchase these in the hope that my chocolate cravings would be satisfied? Ha, probably not! I'd love to see a pic with the final result so we can see what you mean about the way the product looks on skin.

    Bex

    Bffabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig