Saturday, 1 March 2014

February Beauty Favourites!

I feel like I haven't done a favourites post in absolutely ages! But this month I've definitely been using some stand out products so I couldn't not share them with you. I don't think I've reviewed any of these fully on my blog yet so I guess it gives you a little sneaky preview of whats to come! I know this picture isn't great either but I made the most of what I had at the time! The lighting at this time of year is so unpredictable and when I tried to photograph the items on my table like usual there was a horrible grey cast and shadows all over the place! Anyways..


This month has definitely been one of new discoveries. I decided to purchase a few of the highly recommended products among the blogosphere and I've been loving them! The first thing that wowed  me is the Seventeen Skin Wow Primer which is absolutely genius! You can apply this before foundation, after, or you can mix it in. Personally I've been loving wearing it under my foundation as it just gives the skin the most gorgeous glow without being glittery or weird. For even more glow I've been reaching for the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder which for the price is totally on point. With a light hand it applies the most beautiful pink toned highlighter that catches the light so beautifully. Can you tell that I'm really going all out on the glow now the lighter months are rolling in?! 

Talking of glow, I've been really enjoying a new foundation. An expensive foundation but a damn good one none the less! The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is a cult product loved by many. People rave and rave about it and I'm yet to read a bad review so of course I caved a purchased it! Its so beautiful though, it has a semi-matte finish but seems to still leave a really nice radiant look to the skin and this stuff seriously lasts all day! Even on my oily skin! 

Soap and Glory skincare has slowly been creeping further and further into my routine and my latest purchase was the No Clogs Allowed Face Mask. Oh my goodness, if you have congested pores of blackheads then you need this mask. It literally gets rid of the whole lot and it only takes 5 minutes! Even better, it doesn't come with a steep price tag and its readily available in most Boots stores!

Lastly I've been giving a lot of love to the Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Whip which unfortunately I don't think is available anymore. I found it in the reduced section of the Body Shop and it smells divine! I also like the texture of the body whips as their nice and light but still moisturising. Theres a few in different scents available here.

So these are my recent favourites! Let me know what yours are in the comments below and I hope you all have a fabulous March! Oh my, is it March already? Where has this year gone haha!

Share:

12 comments

  1. That MUA highlighting powder looks amazing!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really pretty for the price :)

      Delete
  2. These all look like fab products! Your blog is gorgeous :)

    Erin
    Just A Wee Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your favorite products! Giorgio Armani Foundation sounds great!! :'3

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its honestly the best foundation I've ever used!

      Delete
  4. Love you cosmetic.
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear,
    I love these products! ♥

    With love,
    Kati from http://pancakesandphotographs.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like soap and Glory skincare you should really try Soap and Glory 'Scrub your nose in it" it is a scrub and mask in one! It is my staple product that I couldn't live without X

    LittleMissRedheadedOne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Went in to the body shop recently and wanted to buy almost everything in there! Everything smells too good to be true

    Sarah x
    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig