Thursday, 27 February 2014

#NuxePamperHamper Blogger Competition!


I was contacted by Nuxe a couple of week ago about their first ever blogger competition! The lovely Charlotte from PR let me know about how to enter and the rules. Its pretty simple, all you have to do is make a collage of your favourite picks from the Nuxe UK website and then write why you think they would be great products for the spring! I'm so excited about this competition as Nuxe is a brand I absolutely love! Once you've created your blog post about the products you need to send tweet it to Nuxe on twitter @NuxeUK with the hash tag  #NuxePamperHamper how exciting!


This spring competition could mean you win the prize of a £250 Nuxe hamper! and there will be many runner up prizes too! So this is my entry post and I hope that some of you guys will be entering too!

The first product that instantly sprung to mind is the Reve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream, this is a product I've wanted to try for such a long time! The cold months do absolutely nothing for our hands so when spring comes around we want them to be looking as noirished and as fabulous as possible, especially when the bright colours of nail polish come along!

Secondly I picked the Huile Prodigueuse OR as I love the original oil. I think adding a bit of glow into the skin as it starts to get warmer is the perfect thing to make you look fresh and healthy. This oil is super nourishing on the skin too so it would feel great as well as looking good.

Next I chose the Créme Fraîche de Beauté Light as with having oily skin I dont like anything to heavy. When the warmer weather starts to roll in the my skin can get a little oiler than usual so I like to use all the products that can help! This has been on my wish list for quite some time now too!

I decided to pick a makeup product for my next one. The skincare from Nuxe is spot on so I'm hopeful that their makeup will deliver on quality too. The Baume Prodigieux is a lip gloss with nourishing properties, which to me sounds absolutely perfect! Apparently it has a mango taste too!

Last but not least I picked the Nuxe 24hr Moisturising Body lotion as keeping the skin on the body moisturised is really important and I think this would great for loading on in the evening, and hopefully in the morning the skin would be left nice and soft!

If you'd like a chance to win some Nuxe products then you can check out the competition details here. This post is not sponsored by Nuxe nor am I being payed to write this post. This is my entry to their blogger competition. I hope you guys are able to enter as I think this is a fantastic competition!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig