Sunday, 2 February 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips!

When these bad boys hit the UK the hype was insane, everyone was raving about them and it actually became a little hard to get a hold of them at one point! I decided to pick up two, one in the shade Pink Punch and Cherry Me.


Pink Punch is a pretty pink colour and smells sweet like bubblegum or something! Cherry Me is a red colour and smells like cherry sweets which is lovely. The Baby Lips don't have huge amounts of pigmentation but the add a nice sheer wash of colour over the lips.


I like using the Baby Lips on the days where I want a little something on my lips but I don't want to wear a full on lipstick. The keep the lips from drying out but I wouldn't say they're anything special when it actually comes to hydrating and moisturising the lips. They're nice to keep in your handbag and they're super easy to apply on the go without a mirror. I think I'll definitely pick up a few more colours when I get the chance!

Maybelline Baby Lips - Available here.


Share:

8 comments

  1. I picked a few of these up too and i thought they were ok but nothing special too x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! they're nice for their price but definitely not a luxury product x

      Delete
  2. I have wanted to try these for a while now! I will have to give them a go! xx

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're great for shoving on in a hurry!

      Delete
  3. It's so great! I like it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute and girly :) have you seen they're doing a baby skin foundation now too? We're all gon have a full baby face soon! xxoxoxo

    http://fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgg i really want to try these baby lips but they don't sell these versions in Australia!
    I really love the packaging and the colours are really nice too :)

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig