Wednesday, 29 January 2014

The Body Shop 'Cranberry Joy' Body Polish!

Oh my goodness, if you can still get this. You need it. If you love sweet, fruity scents then this should be the next thing in your life. As with most of the Body Shop products this smells absolutely amazing!



The Cranberry Joy scent is one of the Body Shops Christmas scents and you can find many products in the range. Personally though, this is the best of the bunch, I think it smells the best and the product is a favourite of mine too. Besides the smell its a really good scrub, it has a mixture of large and small beads suspended in a gel like consistency which makes it a dream to use. I'm so sad I didn't stock up on this but I honestly didn't think it was going to be so amazing! It makes your whole bathroom smell delightful as well as leaving your skin smooth and exfoliated. I don't find that its too harsh or that it dries my skin out at all and I love that the scent lingers on the skin for a while too!

I can't seem to find this on the Body Shop website but some of the Cranberry Joy products are still available. I know that a lot of stores still have some stock of this kicking around too. If you want it, you'd better be quick!


Theres only a few days left to enter my giveaway!!


Share:

4 comments

  1. mmm cranberry! bet it does smell delicious! how much was it when you bought it?
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to eat it, it smells that good haha! and I think it was around £6 or something, not pricey at all!

      Delete
  2. I would love anything that has Cranberry - I drink way too much of that juice haha! :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cranberries, i'll check to see whether I can find this product, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig