Monday, 13 January 2014

Philosophy The Cookie Exchange Gift Set!

Throughout this month you can expect to see gift set reviews! Not only because I received some as gifts at Christmas time but because I'm also quite partial to a good sale! I found this little set for £11 in Boots but I can't seem to find it online! I did however manage to locate it on the Debenhams website so if you're after it, you better buy quick!



I've wanted to try Philosophy products for a really long time but the steep price tag that comes with some of them made me stop and wonder if it was really worth it. After trying this little set that I nabbed in the sales, I'll definitely be purchasing more from the brand! The Cookie Exchange gift set comes with three cute little products and despite it being a Christmas gift set I would definitely say all the scents are fabulous for all year round! 

The Christmas Cookie shower gel is ah-maz-ing! If you like sweet and fun scents then you'll love this! It smells just like freshly baked cookies and its so sugary sweet its made me want to try tasting it on numerous occasions (I haven't tried it yet..). As well as the gorgeous smell its also a really nice shower gel, it laters up well and fills the whole bathroom with its sweet scent!

Oh my, Mr Sweet Creamy Frosting, you've got a place in my heart! This is like the perfect companion for the shower gel, again, its very sugary sweet and it smells literally just like cake frosting! I find it really moisturising too, it sinks into my skin nice a quickly meaning I can get my clothes on without a bother! The scent lingers on the skin for a long time too, if I use this a night I can still smell it the next morning! I also wake up feeling super soft and nourished!

Lastly is the Sugar Sprinkles lipgloss, which again smells so good! It also very sweet and smells to me like a mixture of sugar and freshly baked cakes! Its a really nice lipgloss and its not super sticky on the lips which is something I really can't stand! It doesn't have much of a colour but its really nice for layering over lipsticks or for adding a nice shine to the lips. A little heads up too, this tastes like it smells and its so good!

Overall I'm really impressed with this gift set! I'll definitely be trying out more philosophy products. I think this was a massive steal at £11 because the little tin is adorable too. 
Philosophy The Cookie Exchange - Available here.



Share:

8 comments

  1. Looks like a gorgeous set, I would buy it just for the tin! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smells so fine! Quite want the tin myself!
    Lauren @ OhHayBlogs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging looks great, it just desperately makes me want to try it.

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It's all here: http://dropofcherry.blogspot.pt/2014/01/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these products they made me feel try them!
    :) i followed the link you gave us and i will have a look!!
    im a new follower btw, following via GFC and bloglovin'
    i hope you will visit me soon <3

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary
    Alice's Pink Diary FACEBOOK PAGE
    Alice's Pink Diary BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig