My Current Skincare Routine! | YouTube

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm back with another video for you all! I decided to make one about my skincare routine. I've talked a bit about my skin in the past here on my blog but I thought it would be nice to chat about it as theres a lot of ground to cover! I'm thinking about making a video about my favourite skincare extras, such as masks and other bits and pieces. Let me know if you think that would be a good video idea! I'd also love to hear your feedback on this video, I'm still getting to grips with filming on my new camera but I think I'm kind of getting the hang of it now. Talking to the camera is becoming much more natural which is something I never thought I'd say! Anyways, enough of my rambling, enjoy the video. 

    

Just a little heads up too, theres not long left to enter my giveaway and I'd love if as many as you of possible took the chance to enter! It closes on the last day of this month so you'd better be quick!



1 comment:

  1. Hadn't realised how much you loved origins haha! I definitely need to think about investing in some good skincare products since I get breakouts very often! However, you should try the Avon Clearskin stuff as it is really good!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!xxx

    ReplyDelete