Urban Decay 'Sellout' Eyeshadow!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

I love a good eyeshadow, especially when it comes to Urban Decay! I'm so excited for the Naked 3 palette!! Anyways, my friend Emmelene was kind enough to gift this to me for my birthday last month and been using it non stop!






Urban decay eyeshadows always impress me, they're buttery soft and the pigmentation is always amazing! This colour is no exception! I love this shade so much, its a slightly pinky shimmer that almost has a kind of pearlescent kind of look to it. My camera hasn't done the swatch any justice but I can tell you its absolutely stunning! I particularly like this eyeshadow for highlighting the inner corner of my eye as it really brightens them up! As with all Urban Decay eyeshadows I do feel a primer is recommended, although I'm not sure I can be the judge as I probably have the worlds oiliest eyelids! Regardless this is a beautiful colour and it lasts all day on me when I use my usual primer!

Urban Decay Eyeshadows - Available here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come have a look at mine and let me know what you think, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete