Tuesday, 17 December 2013

REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser!

So lately my skin has been playing up quite a bit, from hormonal breakouts to just nasty blemishes in random places - it hasn't been pretty. I decided to invest in a more clarifying cleanser, in the hope that  my skin might calm down and with being oily skinned the sound of a clay cleanser sounded awfully appealing! 




What I like most about this cleanser is the fact it really leaves my skin feeling clean, I think the clay based formula helps draw the impurities from my skin - similar to how a clay mask would - but in a gentle and calming way. I think this is what makes it so great, since I've started using it my skin has calmed down massively and I'm back on track with almost clear skin (yay!). It smells a little menthol but its not too overpowering meaning I think it would be okay on sensitive skins too. It feels really lovely to use, you wet your hands a little and put one pump on your fingertips and then massage it over your skin for one to two minutes and then I like to rinse it off with a muslin cloth and really does clean the skin. When I use this my blemishes are less red and generally look less angry and with this cleaning the skin so well I think thats what helps prevent any further skin issues. From using this every night I've also seen huge improvements in my blackheads too which is great! 
If you're in the market for a new cleanser and you're skin likes to play up now and again this is definitely something to keep in mind!

REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser - Available here.

Share:

3 comments

  1. You make it sounds so nice that I really want to get it a try too!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. REN skincare is fantastic, I am currently using their hydracalm cleansing gel and I love it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this brand but after your great review I want to! I've been using an Origins cleanser but it's almost done so I'll have to check out REN! Thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig