November Beauty Favourites!

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Well, hasn't December come around quickly this year! I'm sure everyone is going to be talking about how quickly this year has gone by, but it really has and its been a great year so far too! I thought about doing blogmas this month but with my college deadlines nearing I thought better to prioritise! Not to worry though as I'll still be blogging ever 3rd day so there'll be plenty of posts for all you lovely readers!



This month I've discovered quite a lot of new things and I found it hard to narrow it down to 5! I don't like to write about mass amounts of products in my favourites, I just like to talk about the ones I definitely haven't stopped using haha!

1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation - I was in need of a new foundation not too long ago and boy this stuff is amazing! It has great build able coverage that looks so flawless at natural. Definitely a must have in my opinion!

2. Tarte 'Tipsy' Amazonian Clay Blush - On my grans recent trip to the US I asked her to pop in to Sephora to pick up a few bits for me and this is definitely my favourite This is the most perfect pink-coral blush with the nicest hint of shimmer. It adds so much radiance to the face and it lasts all day!

3. REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser - My skin has been playing up a little and I've been suffering from the most beautiful breakouts! I've been using this over my usual cleanser and my skin has cleared up massively! They clay texture really leaves the skin feeling super clean and it absorbs all the excess oil in my skin too which helps prevent further pesky spots!

4. NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Palette - This palette is such a beauty and I'm so glad I decided to purchase it! I'm particularly a fan of the highlighter and the darkest blush (which I can't remember the name of..) It has the perfect blush for every look as well as an amazing bronzer and highlight!

5. L'Oreal #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray - I've been eyeing up the Bumble & Bumble dryspun something or other spray but the price tag has been putting me off. I picked this up on a recent Boots trip and I really love it! Its kind of like a hairspray and a dry shampoo in one and it gives my hair that nice, second day texture.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourites are this month in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. They all sound amazing, I missed out on the nars palette, so gutted, it looks beautiful!
    Your blog is lovely too and you've got yourself a brand new follower.
    Speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really been wanting to try Tarte blush. Great post!

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I love reading monthly favourites! Xxx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete