Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Josie Maran 'Poppy Paradise' Coconut Watercolour Cheek Gelee!

So if you know me well, you know I'm a blush hoarder.. But this particular little beauty has become a recent favourite! Unfortunately Josie Maran products aren't available here in the UK but I'm luckily enough to have a Gran who travels across to America a few times a year. I asked her to pop into Sephora for me for a few things and I'm so happy this was on my list!






Although this cream blush looks bright in the pot, it actually applies more sheer. I personally like this as with being pale its easy for me to be a apply a little too much product and end up looking a little too rosy. This, however, manages to prevent that quite nicely. The reason I love this so much is because its not any other cream blush that I own, I find that this stains my skin a little which means it lasts pretty much all day! It can also be built up if you want a more intense colour too, applying two or three sheer layers will give you a much darker shade. With being pretty pale one layer is just fine for me but if you have darker skin tones you may have to build this up a little for it to show up well. I love how this applies too, it goes on beautifully with fingers or what I like to do is use a duo fibre brush and buff it into the skin which makes it look super natural.

Overall I really like this product, I don't really know too much about Josie Maran as a brand but I'm really interested to try more of their products! Have you guys tried this or any other products from this brand?

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour Cheek Gelee - Available at Sephora.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig