Sunday, 8 December 2013

Face of the Day - A Winters Day!

So its been forever since I did my last face of the day post, but I want to into the habit of doing them again as it encourages me to use different products instead of reaching for the same things!



Today I went for a light base and a light wash of colour over my lids. It was absolutely freezing outside but the sun was still shining! I didn't want to go too crazy with my makeup today as I wasn't doing anything special, just a quick trip to the village to pick a few things and then back home to do some college work and blogging! On my eyes I used two cream products, the mac prolong wear paint pot and the makeup forever aqua cream in 14, I think they work nice together when they are used subtly to add a nice bit of dimension to the lids.


Let me guys know what you think of this look! And Who's getting excited for christmas?!

Share:

7 comments

  1. I am so so excited for Christmas, I'm like a child when it comes to it haha!
    Great post, I've been thinking of buying the Bobbi Brown Corrector :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either haha! I love the corrector! Its the only thing that banishes my dark circles!

      Delete
  2. Hello, honey, I hope you like my blog- Fashion Gets Fierce.

    Lots of surprises have been prepared so like my official fan page on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfierce)
    And follow me on blogger and I promise that you won't lose anything (I follow back) I hope I can be an inspiration for you!

    With love,
    Inês de Castro

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty, loved this post & thanks for following!
    http://www.electorelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre beautiful!
    I love your makeup and everything on your blog!

    It'll be my pleasure if you follow me on falakhussein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig