Barry M 'Duchess' Texture Nail Paint!

Friday, December 20, 2013

So this is my second last post before christmas! I'm so excited and what better to write about than a nice festive sparkly nail polish?!




I'm a huge fan of Barry M nail polishes anyway, they always seem to deliver in terms of application and longevity on the nails, I find they last for days without chipping and this one is no exception! This textured nail polish to me is pretty much a thick glitter polish that you don't need a base coat under, this beautiful nude colour is great as it doesn't clash with anything and it adds the perfect amount of glamour to any look. I took these pictures when my nails were quite short and not looking their best but I couldn't not share this with you and hopefully you like it! I only need one coat of this polish, it dries super quick and I'm good to go as its quite opaque and looks great!

Barry M Textured Nail Paint - Available here.



16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour! Have a good Christmas x

    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a good Christmas too :)

      Delete
  3. Love this!
    Followed, hope you follow back x
    xoxo,
    Zain Alshammasi
    http://www.electorelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loves this!! So cute!

    It'll be my pleasure if you follow me on falakhussein.blogspot.com so I can follow you back xx
    Falak Hussein
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a really gorgeus shade and I love shimmer polices!
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog babe! do you want to follow each other of gfc, give me a follow and i will be sure to follow back sweetie. xo cozyuprw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete