Monday, 11 November 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation!

Now that the sun isn't shining as bright and the chance of a tan is very slim I was in the market for a new foundation. I find in the cooler months that a tinted moisturiser or BB cream isn't quite enough coverage for me but I still don't like the look of anything to heavy on the skin.




After a recent trip to Debenhams this gorgeously packaged foundation sneaked home with me and I absolutely love it! On the skin it looks wonderful, its medium coverage with a demi-matte finish meaning it looks like skin when you're wearing it. As I mentioned above I'm not a fan of heavy coverage or anything that looks heavy on the skin but despite this foundation being medium coverage it looks lovely sheered out or built up a little heavier, I'm yet to see it look cakey! For application I like to apply with with a damp sponge as I find when I use a brush it can settle into m pores a little, even with a primer underneath. The sponge manages to blend it into my skin so flawlessly and I find it doesn't settle into my pores at all. The foundation has a very runny, liquidy texture but its very easy to work with. I have combination skin, a little oily in the T-Zone and a little dry on my cheeks, this foundation doesn't emphasise my dry patches and it lasts well on my T-Zone with only one or two touch ups required during the day - which is pretty good on my skin! Overall I love this foundation, from when its applied to when I take it off at night it manages to keep my face looking flawless! I use the palest shade which is 0.5 but Urban Decay have 18 shades of this so theres bound to be a shade for you! For me I find it a pretty good match, I think I might be a 1.0 in the summer but right now 0.5 is perfect!

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation - available here.

Share:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig