Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated!

As a girl that loves a bit of glitter and shimmer, receiving this as a birthday present sent me over the moon! Having swooned over this for a while it was great opening this little surprise! 






If you're of a super natural highlight then this probably won't float your boat as its got quite a bit of glitter in it. I personally love this kind of highlighter - maybe not for the everyday but sometimes we all just want to look fabulous right? Even though this does have glitter in it, its very fine and if you're careful not to apply too much it doesn't look extremely unnatural. As well as the glitter, theres plenty shimmer there too, so it definitely lights up your face and makes you look nice and radiant. Despite all this, it is lovely and as I said before, if you're not to heavy handed with your application it looks absolutely gorgeous on the skin. If you go overboard it will make you look a little like a disco ball but then again, I think the same can be said for any highlighter!

Have you tried this? Also who's excited for the Naked 3 palette?! I certainly am!

Share:

12 comments

  1. This looks lovely! I'm obsessed with buying highlighters :) Great review! xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous, I love a good highlighter because my skin is so dry and dull! I'm really excited for the Naked 3 palette as well! :)

    Lucy | a little of lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard naked 3 is being released in the UK on the 21st of december!!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow it's soooo beautiful!!! I love it :D I love Urban Decay products xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adding this to my must have items!!! I love your blog I followed you on bloglovin, google + and google friend connect! I would love for you to follow mine back!!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely follow you back :D

      Delete
  5. It looks nice... every blogger are getting urban decay latley... makes me want to buy too! <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig